Online Presentation Guideline
An author of every accepted paper should be made an oral presentation using ZOOM on a real-time online meeting platform, following the below guidelines:
• Enter the online session room (ZOOM) on the conference day and make a real-time oral presentation according to the instruction of the Session Chair.
• Presentation time is 10 to 15 minutes, and it may vary depending on the number of assigned papers per session.
• The presenter will have to use the ZOOM sharing function to directly share his/her slides for the oral presentation.
• Q &A can be conducted using the chat function in ZOOM.
• Online session rooms will be available on the conference website before the conference day.
• Please check your presentation time before the conference.