Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instructions
1. At first finish your Registration Procedure
2. Prepare your full camera-ready paper as per the reviewer’s instructions, if any. Please also note that the Camera-Ready Paper must comply with the Given template, otherwise your paper may not be included in the conference proceedings. While preparing the final version of Camera-Ready Paper consider the following:
• Do not write any title/position/designation (e.g. Dr./Prof./Lecturer etc.) in front of author(s) name. Write only author name, Affiliation, address, Country, and e-mail address (See given Camera-Ready Paper template).
• Do not put any Page Number in your paper.
"Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Development in Technology for 4th Industrial Revolution 2021
(ICSDTIR-2021) 12 – 13th March 2021, Chattogram, Bangladesh
in the HEADER of the first page only.
• Put "© ICSDTIR-2021" in the FOOTER of every pages.
• To see a Sample Camera-Ready Paper, Click here.
3. Finally, upload the following documents through ICSDTIR-2021 Paper Submission Site by 22nd February 2021.
• PDF version of your final camera-ready paper.
• Docx version of your final camera-ready paper.
• Answer to reviewer's comments and a table showing the changes you have made in your final version according to reviewer's comments if any.